7 Years是丹麦乐团Lukas Graham的歌曲,收录在其第二张录音室专辑Lukas Graham (Blue Album)中。乐队由主唱Forchhammer、鼓手Mark Falgren、贝斯手Magnus Larsson、键盘手Kasper Daugaard组成。这个乐队略有个性,舞台上经常有些奇奇怪怪的表现。同时他的这首7 years在现场表演时已经从13年就开始唱了,唱了两年了,一直没有出CD版,直到最近这一年才出。
Once I was seven years old, my momma told me,
当我七岁那年,妈妈告诉我
Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely.
快去交一些朋友,否则你会孤单一人
Once I was seven years old.
那年我七岁
It was a big, big world, but we thought we were bigger.
在这繁华的世界,我们曾心比天高
Pushing each other to the limits, we were learning quicker.
四处碰壁弄得头破血流,我们也不知悔改
By eleven smoking herb and drinking burning liquor
深夜还与烟酒相伴
Never rich so we were out to make that steady figure
两手空空,我们只好出门与冷风相随
Once I was eleven years old, my daddy told me,
当我十一岁那年,爸爸告诉我
Go get yourself a wife or you'll be lonely.
快去找个妻子,否则你会寂寞空虚
Once I was eleven years old.
那年我十一岁
I always had that dream like my daddy before me
常常梦见老爸站在我的面前
So I started writing songs, I started writing stories
所以我开始写歌,开始写故事
Something about that glory, just always seemed to bore me,
写一些有关那段光辉岁月,我却对此感到厌烦
Cause only those I really love will ever really know me
因为只有我挚爱的,才真的了解我
Once I was twenty years old, my story got told,
当我二十岁那年,我的故事被人知晓
Before the morning sun, when life was lonely.
当黎明尚未到来,当我床上无人相伴
Once I was twenty years old.
那年我二十岁
I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure.
我一心向往成功,我不相信失败
Cause I know the smallest voices, they can make it major.
因为我知道,星星之火也可燎原
I got my boys with me at least those in favour,
我找到一群志趣相投的伙伴
And if we don't see before I leave, I hope to see you later.
如在我离去之前,我们无缘相见,就让我们后会有期
Once I was 20 years old, my story got told
当我二十岁那年,我的故事被人知晓
I was writing about everything, I saw before me
我写得五花八门,我看见了一个不一样的自己
Once I was 20 years old.
那年我二十岁
Soon we'll be 30 years old, our songs have been sold,
很快我们三十而立,我们的歌也家喻户晓
We've traveled around the world and we're still rolling.
整个世界都在我们脚下,我们不曾停息
Soon we'll be 30 years old.
很快我们就要三十岁了
I'm still learning about life
生活的真谛我还未曾明白
My woman brought children for me
亲爱的她带着几个孩子
So I can sing them all my songs
我可以向他们哼唱这我的歌曲
And I can tell them stories
我也可以给他们讲故事
Most of my boys are with me
很多好友还有联络
Some are still out seeking glory
有些还在追寻着光辉梦想
And some I had to leave behind
有些我已遗忘
My brother I'm still sorry
兄弟们,我仍心怀歉疚
Soon I'll be 60 years old, my daddy got 61
很快我就年过花甲,我父亲也年逾古稀
Remember life and then your life becomes a better one
心怀希望,生活就会变得更加美好
I made a man so happy when I wrote a letter once
有一次我写信给老爸,他欣喜若狂
I hope my children come and visit, once or twice a month
我也希望我的孩子偶尔来看望一下
Soon I'll be 60 years old, will I think the world is cold
很快我便六十岁了,我是会尝遍世间冷暖
Or will I have a lot of children who can warm me
还是拥有一群吵闹的孩子
Soon I'll be 60 years old
很快我就年过花甲
Soon I'll be 60 years old, will I think the world is cold
很快我便六十岁了,我是会遍世间冷暖
Or will I have a lot of children who can warm me
还是拥有一群吵闹的孩子
Soon I'll be 60 years old
很快我就年过花甲
Once I was seven years old, my momma told me,
当我七岁那年,妈妈告诉我
Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely.
快去给自己找几个朋友,否则你会孤单寂寞
Once I was seven years old
那年我七岁
Once I was seven years old
那年我七岁
Tags: